12.26.2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope your holiday went as well as mine. Good friend, great family and fun times have been the theme of my holiday break as of this point. And in that line of thought, my inner child was given great gifts this year too.

A Wolfgang Puck professional chef's knife set (I love shiny, sharp objects)
New MN Wild clothing, along with new Captain Morgan boxers. I'm styling now!
And an Archos (iPod but different) that matched the one I wrapped up for Heather, hot pink and all. I think I'll trade it for a black one.

The intresting part of the Archos story is A)Two days after it's purchase Heather won an iPod nano on the radio and B) I gave Heather the same thing but I had the time and idea to preload hers with music (kinda like including the batteries) Now if you read the previous post you will see that our laptop died taking with it a few victims, 700+ of them Heather believing to be part of our music collection. Boy was she happy to see all our missing songs and some of their closet friends waiting for her under the tree. HEHEHE.

Look for an upcoming post on the ridiculousness of music managers and their interaction with the Catholic church!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for a ridiculous post, as alluded to in your last post.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
    Love, Carrie (and Derrick)

    ReplyDelete