3.06.2008

So Yeah...

Well, I guess I made the new girl at work cry yesterday. I didn't really try to but it really felt like my messages weren't getting through so I tried a little harder and a little more direct. In hindsight I shouldn't have told the new girl that she was, at that moment, an overpaid babysitter. I think a big part of the problem is that everyone I interact with knows that I'm one of those people who will just go ahead and say whatever they think and that although it may sound mean it's really not meant to be. So know I work with a person that doesn't even want to look my direction, this being the same girl that was singing the cha cha slide with me on tuesday. Oops. My bad on this one. And to top it off I've now had 2 conversations with supervisors/owners about how I was training her, it took 18 months for me to get in any kind of trouble and ya know, I don't really like it all that much. No black leather coat and a big bad motorcycle for this guy. Tomorrow is another day and I have a feeling that this weekend will be just what we both need, or at least let's hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment