10.07.2010

A Re-Birth

Ok, so it's been over a year since I have posted anything on this blog. I don't have any real good excuses as to why not. Life got interesting with the mis-carriage and then we had a second one and that sucked too. We survived the winter and spring brought pregnancy number three and a trip to St. Louis for a Jimmy Buffett show and my getting laid off July 1st.

There, now you are pretty much caught up. Due date for baby is Dec. 14th.

So why the new re-birth in the blogging? Well, the past year as brought a lot of action to our house in the homebrewing area. Most recently we made it into the Iron Brewer competition and part of the information requested was if I had a blog or website. This sparked me to re-visit this whole blogging thing and at least for now a lot of it will be beer related.

I am constantly reading about, hearing about, talking about and thinking about all things beer. It comes at an odd time as HD cannot drink at the moment but that won't stop me. I hope to use this space to share what's going on in my head and in our little brewery corner of the world. Feel free to comment, discuss etc as that will inspire me to post more.

So as the phoenix rises from the fire so does this blog...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment