1.10.2008

Jef-fa-fa Dunham!



So if you know me you know I LOVE stand up comedy, it's just amazing to me. Even when people totally suck I am tempted to watch them, granted it's like watching a train go barrelling down the tracks when you know the bridge is out but hey I'm still entertained so there!

Jeff Dunham (left) is the crazy guy with all the dummies, you may know Jose the jalapeno best with his line "on a stick."

We've known about Mr. Dunham for a while and now it seems that everybody else is catching up and thanks to Comedy Central running 2.5 hours of him shortly after Christmas everyone is having a ball quoting him. Heather has even taken to naming on of her outfits the "Ta Ta Ta Taaa shirt" hehehehe. "Silence, I Keel You!"

Good stuff - Check it out sometime. Spark of Insanity provides great quotes. www.jeffdunham.com

No comments:

Post a Comment