1.10.2008

Just for Carrie

Ok Carrie, just for you as you requested the lost verse to Margaritaville. (gotta hear it live - We have twice :-P )

Old men in tanktops
Cruising the giftshops
Checkin' out Chiquitas down by the shore
They dream about weightloss
Wish they could be their own boss
Those three day vacations become such a bore

Wastin away again in Margaritaville
Searchin for my lost shaker of salt
Some people claim that there's a woman to blame
But I know it's my own damn fault
Yes, and some people say that there's a woman to blame
And I know it's my own damn fault

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!!

    Thanks, Pat!

    I KNOW that I have to hear it live... I only hear it live on my live JB CD. I'm so going next time he comes 'round. I love my Jimmy.

    And for the record, we miss you guys! We'll meet up soon as dance is over. I'm just too crazy until then. :)

    ReplyDelete