1.10.2008

Thank You Jen D.!

Let me set the stage for this one folks.

I was starting me session with a child at work the other day (Rochester Center for Autism) and he is always a funny little guy. He poked at me a few times and proceeded to tell me I was fat, I thought this was cute and didn't think much of it.

Later in the day I was telling a co-worker (Jen D.) about this story and she had said "did you tell him the same cause he isn't that small. And anyways you're not fat and I was just looking at a bunch of your pictures on facebook and you've lost quite a bit of weight."

So thanks Jen, I have only known you for a few months so I think comments like that in catagories such as weight carry a little more power then when them come from friends you've known forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment