7.16.2009

My Life According to Jimmy Buffett

I found this going around Facebook and thought it was kind of fun. So I invite you to do the same.

Using only SONG NAMES from one artist, cleverly answer these questions. Don''t use the band I used, and try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)," and tag at least 10 people (including me!)

The artist: Jimmy Buffett

I'm male or female?
School Boy Heart

Describe myself:
Anything, Anytime, Anywhere

How I feel:
Growing Older but not Up

Life is:
Party At The End of the World

I currently live:
One Particular Harbour

I currently work:
Public Relations

What's the weather like:
The Weather is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful

My favorite form of transportation:
No Plane on Sundays

If I could go anywhere, I would go:
Margaritaville

My favorite color is:
Blue Guitar

My favorite time of the day:
It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere

If my life was a TV show, it would be called:
We Are the People Our Parents Warned Us About

If I could change my name, I would change it to:
Lage Nom Ai

My best friend is:
My Lovely Lady

My relationships:
Smart Woman (in a Real Short Skirt)

My fear:
It's Midnight and I'm Not Famous Yet

The best advice I have to give:
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

Thought for the Day:
What If The Hokey Pokey Is All It Really Is About?

How I would like to die:
Vampires, Mummies And The Holy Ghost

My soul's present condition:
Chanson Pour Les Petits Enfants

My Motto:
That's What Living is to ME

No comments:

Post a Comment