7.08.2009

What you need to work at Best Buy

So as I was working away today I saw a tweet come through about a job posting for Best Buy. The image is below but in a nutshell it states that a preferred qualification is having 250+ Twitter followers. Interesting how the world is changing all around us. (Origional blog post)

A few weeks back somebody asked, "what were the major forms of communication you used in high school to talk to your friends?" I would have to say AOL IM, landline phones and a few cell phones (but before text messaging) and the occassional note passed. So I raise this same question to you, and add, how many of them do you use today? What have they been replaced by?

1 comment:

  1. Man ... I used land-line phones nearly exclusively. Now, Carrie and I will be getting rid of ours.

    Twitter followers as a pre-requisite for a job is shameful.

    ReplyDelete